Osama Bin Laden is still free. Are you?

Obama expanded the patriot act.

And please don't bother to tell me that Osama is hiding in caves and having a terrible time, because if you can prove that, you could catch him.

• Marie
    Favorite Answer

If the government really wanted to catch him, they have had many chances to do so. No, we will soon be working as slaves for a Socialist state! Our freedoms are becoming more limited with each bill that passes! Don't you know our Constitution is being shredded? In it's place the government will tell us how to think and what we can say. The Universal Health Care bill being shoved through now says that the government has the right to access a private bank account. The old "Fairness Doctrine" is being reconstituted so that what we can teach in our churches will be outlawed. Our elected officials are now ignoring the voice of the people. I would say our freedom is being eliminated quickly! Peace!

I am free in Christ Jesus. But I guess I am captivated by Him. So? Free in Christ; But not free when I am not abiding in Gods Love & Word.

Osama Bin Laden is on the run, but he isn't free. He is held captive by his self righteous beliefs. And he is going to be held accountable for the evils that he has done in his judgment day. Just like Kim Zuuh has come to his time when he has to face the evils he has done to the people of N. Korea.

Since the Lord has said a word about Kim Zuuh that he is dead already (dead soul) and will have to face the evils he has done ( http://www.kimclement.com ); Osama hasn't had that word spoken about him yet, that I have heard. So I would guess that even though Osama has done great evils, he can still be presented the True Light of Christ to choose Jesus to be saved from his sins.

But that would certainly be a miracle if he did.

Sadly, since Osama Bin Laden looks a bit like Jesus did when Jesus walked the earth, satan has had a hay day with Osama.

"Obama expanded the patriot act."

I missed that. For real? He was voted in to reverse that kind of thing!!

ummm... idk, there is a huge virus going around saying that osama has been captured and hanged. and the virus passes through e-mail, and when you open it, a virus pops out and crashes your computer by *burning* it from the inside out and there is nothing you can do about it. its true. so dont open any email that says invitation on it, even if you know the person. keep watch

Source(s): Greetings from California, USA!
  • Lee

Sorry,but he is in a cave,and no I can't get to him,but I have a friend that pilots drones and he will get him if he come out.Go air force.