If we received a dollar every time Obama says "Let me be perfectly clear" would we all be rich...?

I was watching Fox and Friends the other night and they compiled all of the clips of him using this phrase and it was like 3 minutes long lol I'm just saying it's kinda funny...

Favorite Answer

well Pru, let me be perfectly clear, HE SUCKS! lol

true he has said that alot, but where in the hell would the US get the money we (the US) is already like 11 TRILLion in debt.. thanks to bush.. id rather hear someone say "Let me be Perfectly Clear" - Obama than have an uneducated,ill-literate, speach impediment F**K -- BUSH talk any day

PS: true we all would be rich id def. go get some Ganja and have a huge *** party!!

It's like someone saying "In all Honesty" before making a point.

I have to wonder, if they first have to say "they're honest" does that mean the rest of the conversation before and after that isolated moment of clarity were full of lies?

"Let me be perfectly clear" -- well, I would hope that'd be his goal as the President of "hope" and "change"...and it would seem that those listening to him would give him the benefit of the doubt.

This type of pre-sentence emphasis results in backfire...especially if you set it up w/ "let me be perfectly clear" or "In all honesty".

What's ironic is that he usually follow that statement with an ambigous one immediately distracting after that.

"Let me be perfectly clear, I do or I don't support the right to private health care, but thats not the point, the point is that Millions of americans don't have health insurance."

Isn't being perfectly clear a good thing though? As in, 'I'm going to say something that is completely honest'? Isn't that something that we would want a president to be?

• PJTPA

We probably would. He certainly says it a lot. The cool thing is, we finally have a President who is actually capable of BEING clear.

even Gibbs says it all the time but its so worn out he tries to talk fast after he says it like he knows he just messed up

• eagle

Let me be perfectly clear, he also uses the word "extraordinary" until it makes me sick.

Yeah, but even richer if i had one for every time Bush was NO WHERE NEAR CLEAR.

Are you looking for a handout again? Try working.

• x x

No because the Democrats would find a way to tax it away from me.