Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What is considered large with respect to penis size?

So i have heard that the average penis size is about 5 inches. So, if i am bigger than 5 inches am i considered large or very large? There must be some medical definition related to the actual size of my penis isn't there?

• -
    Favorite Answer

Ok to clear things up and give you a REAL answer than the rest of these somewhat accurate answers, here are the most reliable stats as of 2009:

Erect Length: Erect Girth:

Small- less than 5": Less than 4 ¾" Circumference

Average- 5" - 7": 4 ¾" - 5 ½" Circumference

Large- 7" - 9":5 ½" - 6 ½" Circumference

Huge- 9"+: over 6 ½" Circumference

So if we look at here, we have to consider both length and girth in determining the size of a penis. So if your penis is 7 inches long and 5.5 inches in circumference, than you are large. If you are between 5-7 inches in length and 4.75-5.5 inches in circumference, than you are average size my friend. So there; hope I shed some light. :-)

Source(s): My knowledge
    • Nicolas3 months agoReport

Average is a specific number. Generally stated to be 5.2". To give a range for average (5-7") is a copout. You wouldn't  say that the average goals scored in an NHL game is 1‐3 goals per game. You say it's 2.75. Further more this answer states average up to 2" above average. Why not also 2" below?

Get Large Penis Size..

Average adult size, for most guys 14 or 15 and over, is 5.4 to 6.2 inches. 76 out of 100 guys are within that size range, or in other words, most guys are approximately the same size. Only 12% of all guys are larger than 6.2 inches, and so anything above 6.2 would be considered large. Very few are over 7 and 8 is rare although 90% of guys will claim to be sporting a 7 incher or more.

Ok, this may be weird for my age, but I am 13 and I am 7 1/2 in and about 5 1/2 in girth. Can anyone with experience out there tell me how big I would most likely be by 18?

you all got me going here. I have often been told I have a thick penis but after reading this I guess its true. I am only 6" in length but 7 1/2" girth. I was never impressed because I have always looked down at it... didnt look at it erect from the side too often. The measurements sound weird I know but it just looks thick.. not weird .. Thank goodness.

I have a 8 inch 5.5 inch girth penis, Iam 40 years old and been with nearly 20 woman in my life. I have never once been with a woman that couldnt handle my penis. My wife is petite, 5 foot tall and about 120lbs, some possitions she cant take me all the way, however we use sex toys in the bedroom and she has dildos that are bigger then I am and she takes them without any issues, I beleive one of them is 10 inches long and 7 inchs girth, she cant take the full length but she doesnt have any problems taken the girth...Vaginal opening stretches, if a woman can give birth to a 10lb + baby witha head thats maybe 15 inch in girth she can take any mans penis reguadless of girth.

So glad to read this. I had a girlfriend that told me I could be a porn start. I did not believe her and thought she was just being nice. But after reading this I realize she was being honest I am a solid 9 inches long by 5 3/4 thick and can keep it up with out drugs as long as it takes to satisfy.

Source(s): JackWayne
    • Devon4 years agoReport

You are soo full of it

Yep all the answers are , well i'm 21 inches and 8 inches girth but it's ok. I'm 7 and 1/4 IF she gets me going.i'm lucky, But ut's a curse, My G.F cant take more then half of me. good luck my friend

• Ethan4 years agoReport

Nah dude its legit I'm 22 inches and 9 inches girth but it's ok. I'm 8 and 1/2 IF she gets me going, and lucky and cursed at the same time.

My girl cant take more than half of me, meaning her vagina is 11 inches deep so no other cocks can please her other than my own.

8 1/4 inches in length

6 3/8 inches in girth

my erect measurments

sense we're doing this i just measured.

8 1/2 inches length

6 inches in girth

but as stated before its all about the pleasure :)