Do you think that the people who hate health care reform are idiotic?

to me, the individuals expressing their hate towards health-care reform seem rather uneducated for example; as i was viewing town-hall meetings on CS-PAN a man who is on both MEDICAID and WELFARE states,"I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY TAX PAYER DOLLARS TO OTHER PEOPLE" or "OBAMA NEEDS TO BECOME AN... show more to me, the individuals expressing their hate towards health-care reform seem rather uneducated for example; as i was viewing town-hall meetings on CS-PAN a man who is on both MEDICAID and WELFARE states,"I DON'T WANT TO GIVE MY TAX PAYER DOLLARS TO OTHER PEOPLE"
or
"OBAMA NEEDS TO BECOME AN AMERICAN"
or
"YOU CONGRESSMAN ARE NOT AN AMERICAN"

what is with these people?
america is different. we are becoming less and less educated by the day. Standards are stooping so low, i no longer feel pride for this country. Why can't people understand that Obama is trying to HELP you. Obama is trying to express democracy through the town-hall meetings so that people can be educated about what Health Care reform truly is. Bush has passed many bills and never has he led a town-hall meeting.

I feel that people are completely biased against the obama administration just because he is black.

WAKE UP PEOPLE, WE NEED HEALTH-CARE REFORM IF WE ARE EVER GOING TO GET AMERICA BACK ON TRACK!

I am an average american citizen who is a medical student at OSU, my mother and I who is a critical care nurse and has seen the failures of healthcare believes it is time for health care reform.

*she has had to turn away sick americans who were treatable but did not have insurance or citizenship so now they are destined to die...how is that right?
*The elderly are given treatments that don't even HELP them...i experienced this from my grandfather. He was given FOUR useless operations untill doctors were able to figure out that my grandfather had a brain tumor.
*we need healthcare that is regulated so that we can have greated quality.
*you may think that your healthcare is great, but you don't know what it will do once you're seriously in trouble.

What is wrong with liberals.
*we are the open minded
*republicans are the ones that got us in to this mess.
*did you know that during the bush administration, republicans voted for a bill in which 122 BILLION dollars every year of tax payers money would go to insurance companies just to deny you coverage?
*it irks me that people like you don't just read up into matters, rather than just read the biased opinions of sara palin and raush limbaugh.