How can I copy a DO NOT DUPLICATE key?

About a week ago I needed a locksmith to come out to my house and break in. Well, he got in, but in doing so, broke the cylinders inside the door knob. Instead of arranging them back the way they were, he did it differently and made new keys for me. Well, he only made me a couple, and I need more. I didn't... show more About a week ago I needed a locksmith to come out to my house and break in. Well, he got in, but in doing so, broke the cylinders inside the door knob. Instead of arranging them back the way they were, he did it differently and made new keys for me. Well, he only made me a couple, and I need more. I didn't realize until I got to the locksmith shop here that the keys he made had "DO NOT DUPLICATE" on them.
I tried explaining my situation to two different locksmiths and they still said they couldn't do it. This is really stupid because my ORIGINAL house keys didn't even have that engraving on them. The locksmith that came to my house is a good hour away. The locksmiths close by that i tried wouldn't make me copies even if they talked to the guy that made the keys for me (his shop and number are right there engraved on the keys..!)....

So anyway, what can I do?