Heart issues! Please help... I'm very concerned!?

I have been experiencing a fluttering heartbeat, where the heart feels kind of light as it beat and I also get a flush feeling in my arms and head after getting up from laying down. I also get a heavy heartbeat or thump, almost like my heart wants to slow down and pump hard once. The fluttering in recent days... show more I have been experiencing a fluttering heartbeat, where the heart feels kind of light as it beat and I also get a flush feeling in my arms and head after getting up from laying down. I also get a heavy heartbeat or thump, almost like my heart wants to slow down and pump hard once. The fluttering in recent days happened either every day at least once, but as much as 3 times. Happens when I'm laying down or walking around.. doesn't really matter. But this morning the hard pump, that happens just once and then the heart goes back to pumping like normal has happened several times this morning.. Should I be overly concerned? Should I be seeking medical assistance right away? It's also important to mention that I don't have any noticeable chest pain when this occurs.. It's just very unnerving.. What should I do? What could be causing this?
3 answers 3