Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

tamirra c asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

Mundaka, and nearest Airport?

I live in the UK and want to travel to Mundaka, can anyone tell me what its like there if you have been, and what airport would i fly into. Thank you

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mundaka about 50km (30 miles) from Bilbao.

Bibao airport.

Which city do you live in.

Then i can tell you the airline too.

Aer Lingus Dublin [seasonal]

Air Berlin Palma de Mallorca

Air Europa Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Minorca, Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife-North, Tenerife-South

Air France operated by Brit Air Paris-Charles de Gaulle

Brussels Airlines Brussels

easyJet Ibiza, London-Stansted

Iberia Madrid

Iberia operated by Air Nostrum A Coruña, Alicante, Funchal, Málaga, Marrakech, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Valencia, Vigo

Lufthansa Frankfurt

Lufthansa Regional operated by Lufthansa CityLine Düsseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart

Spanair Barcelona, Lanzarote, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Madrid, Munich, Tenerife-South

Tailwind Antalya

TAP Portugal operated by Portugália Lisbon

Vueling Airlines Barcelona, Ibiza, London-Heathrow, Malaga, Minorca, Palma de Mallorca, Seville

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

In Tenerife you can certainly do such a thing you feel like any time of the season as a result of its climate, normal surroundings and tourist infrastructure created for enjoyment for the household and this place is an ideal area for an excellent vacation and with hotelbye you are certain to get it. In Tenerife are a lot of points waiting for you yourself to learn and some of those is in the south west coast of Tenerife. A spot that is a magnificent area for watching whales free in the ocean. Up to 26 species are found only off the coast, including baleen whales, killer whales, dolphins, pilot whales and even blue whales. In Tenerife you may also see The Teide National Park. At 3,718 metres, Teide volcano is Spain's highest maximum and their two ecosystems make the climb an event filled with contrasts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Have never been to Mundaka --- so I can't offer any help with your first question. But for the other question, you would fly to Bilbao airport.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.