Obama Health care plan, NHS?

I've been watching BBC news this morning and all the americans slating our NHS with misinformed facts is driving me nuts, do those ignorant americans actually understand the system, why are they listing to that dribble the insurance companies are feeding you? our healthcare ranks higher in WHO league tables,... show more I've been watching BBC news this morning and all the americans slating our NHS with misinformed facts is driving me nuts, do those ignorant americans actually understand the system, why are they listing to that dribble the insurance companies are feeding you? our healthcare ranks higher in WHO league tables, http://www.photius.com/rankings/healthra... you spend 3 times as much as us per capita, yet our life expectancy is 2 years longer and we have an equal number of doctors and more nurses, midwives and hospital beds. I could go on.
Update: sorry for the grammar errors, I was mad.
Update 2: Regie: that is a fair point, but if using our NHS as an example means that people go without health care, then that's what annoys me.
Update 3: viva liberty: I'm afraid I have not been brain washed by liberals as I am an enormously skeptical individual , I am aware of the Michael Moore documentary, however I have never seen it.