Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

LALALA asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

英文翻譯(有點難度)禁翻譯機20點

懂英文的人能幫我翻譯嗎?我自己嘗試查過,可是感覺語意不通順,文法也不太會用,拜託 幫幫我ㄅ。

不要翻譯機ㄉ答案喔

內容如下:

1.太可怕了,沒想到一個颱風,帶來的不只是風雨,更帶來無數的災害,看到中南部的許多房子都被大水沖走了,有很多人沒東西吃,更有許多人面臨死亡,希望最後大家都能平安脫困。

2.快要開學了,我也要升上八年級,聽說八年級非常忙碌,不知道我的功課會不會進步,還是會像以前一樣呢?好期待喔。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was horrible. No one would ever expected a typhoon would bring not only the rain, but also countless calamities. Many houses in the southeast were washed away by the flood, many people were starving, and more people are close to dying. I wish everyone's well-being.

School almost starts, and I am going to be an eighth grader. I heard that people in eighth grade are very busy, and I am not sure if I will progress academically or stagnate. I look forward to becoming an eighth grader.

Source(s): my brain
  • 1 decade ago

It was too frightened,we could not think a typhoon caught not only

wind and rain but also disasters a lot,watched many houses were all

be washed away in 中南部,many people did not have food to eat ,and more people to be face with die.Finally,hope all the refugees created by disaster without mishap.

Source(s): 想親自嘗試然後希望給予批評指教
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.