asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

麻煩大家幫我翻譯很小一段英文.20點!

In September 2005. coco選修了攝影藝術那是我第一次認識這個學生,在課堂參與跟最後的作業報告,我都能感受到coco的用心。記得那時候的期末報告需要到戶外才能完成,從coco他們這組的報告中,我可以了解他們是真的是秉著努力不懈的精神在完成這份作業,當時,我給予了充分的肯定。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

因為不知道這位學生的性別, 請您自己決定是要用 he (his) 還是she(her).

翻譯如下

OOOO took The Art of Photography class as an elective in September 2005. That was the first time I came to know this student. I could sense OOOO's attentiveness in his class participation and final project report. I remember that a trip outdoor was required to complete the final report. From OOOO's group report, I could understand that they had persisted with a spirit of steadfastness in the process. At that time, I affirmed their works without reservation.

In September 2005, Coco took the course of photographic art. That was

the first time I knew this student. I could feel her hearty efforts from

positively involvement in the class and submitted accomplishments and reports in the end of the semester.

From the report of Coco's team, I could understand they strove to

finsih this accomplishments with great persistence. For that,

I gave my recognition and encourgement at that time.

Source(s): Me

Coco took the the optional course "Photo Art" in September 2005, at which I saw her the very first time. From her class anticipations, final report, and team report which had to be accomplished outdoors, I could feel her perspiration, and understand they carried out the report with indefatigable spirit, and I gave them my full recognition.

• Celine

In Sept 2005, Coco took the course of photographic art. That was