Rating
  • 小橘
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

你好

圖片參考:http://l.yimg.com/f/i/tw/ugc/rte/smiley_1.gif

Bella外表的描寫:

I was ivory-skinned,without even the excuse of blue eyes or red hair, despite the constant sunshine.I had always been slender, but soft somehow, obviously not athlete.

I looked at my face in the mirror as I brushed through my tangled , damp hair.

Maybe it was the light, but already I looked , unhealthy sallower.

My skin could be pertty- it was very clear, almost translucent-looking-but it all depended on color.

I had no color here.

Edward外表的描寫(參雜庫倫家的外貌):

The last was lanky, less bulky, with untidy, bronze-colored hair.

He was more boyish than the others, who looked like they could be in college, or even teachers here rather than students. And yet, they were all exactly alike.

Every one of them was chalky pale, the palest of all the students living in this sunless town.Paler than me, the albino. They all had very dark eyes despite the range in hair tones.

They also had dark shadows under those eyes-purplish, bruiselike shadows.

As if they were all suffering from a sleepless night, or almost done recovering from a broken nose.Though their noses, all their features, were straight, perfect, angular.

Their faces so different, so similar, were all devastatingly inhumanly beautiful.

They were faces you never expected to see except perhaps on the airbrushed pages of a fashion magazine. Or painted by an old master as the face of an angel.

I glanced sideways at the beatiful boy, who was looking at his tray now, picking a bagel to piece with long, pale fingers. His mouth was moving very quickly, his perfect lips barely opening.

Source(s): Myself~twilighter^^
    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.