Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Spiritually Speaking Is Ethan Hot?

I think so! but I think he needs a little pick me up, so lets say how much we adore Ethan tonight.

Favorite Answer

*stars question and runs away*

While I am jealous, I'm trying not to dwell in my misery. Would you like me to write you a song? Because you know I could write an amazing song that will make Cassie and Ethan be jealous of you. I swear I won't mention the word slut in there (well, okay, maybe once...), and it will be a super sexy song. What do you say? Or you could ask your ice cream partner to write you a song (although I think mine would be better). Plus, you can sing this song at your b*tchy cousin's wedding, and show her up. (((Briley))) edit: Samian, just because I'm e-married doesn't mean I can't hit on everyone I meet. ;) I'm young, no need to be tied down yet.

Judging by his childhood picture he posted recently, I'm sure he's grown into a fine-looking, strapping young man.

And your answers are consistently top-notch Ethan, so your mind is definitely HOT..

• Hmm...

Yes, Ethan is totally hott! His answers=smexy

I want to see a picture of sexy Ethan.

:(

Ethan you're FREAKING hot.

Source(s): Daniel you're always the thoughtful one.

Hey...you are totally cradling my husband (kermit.) who's Ethan?

Source(s): http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/gorillabizk... I've got frecklers....ewww

there are like 10,000 Ethan's in the world, which one are you referring to?

YES!

Ethan is one of the most attractive people, inside and out, and that I have ever had the pleasure of getting to know. I love him and his sexiness. Now, back off him Ozzy.... or I will sex up Sharon.

(((Ozzy, Ethan)))

isn't he the one with the x files avatar? if he looks anything like fox mulder he's hot!

But Cassie is hotter...