What Time Does Your Toddler Go To Bed?

I asked a similar question to this before, but I know my girlfriend really wants to know, so what is the process? Right now, we don't know what to do honestly, because our 2.5 year old toddler is flexing her independent muscle and not sleeping without a fight. We figure she may be overtired because her... show more I asked a similar question to this before, but I know my girlfriend really wants to know, so what is the process?

Right now, we don't know what to do honestly, because our 2.5 year old toddler is flexing her independent muscle and not sleeping without a fight. We figure she may be overtired because her bed-time is 9, but she fights it (throws things, gets in moms bed, screams at the top pitch of her lungs) for an hour and a half til she just is so exhausted she passes out in her bed. Tonight we put her to a nap at 12, she fought and fell asleep an hour later at 1. We put her to bed at 8 instead of 9 and she fought for an hour til she fell asleep at 9. Is that normal?

When do you eat supper, what do you do after you eat supper, basically what is your routine? What is their bed-time and when do they actually go to bed?