Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

K asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 1 decade ago

DUDE someone help me out! Read this short thing?

I was down visiting my Dad and step mom and bro and sis, but I'm caucasion and they were all african american in my dream for some reason!? I lost track of the day and thought it was my last day there but it wasn't. We were in FL but it seemed like Hampton Beach which is in Massachusetts. I ran upstairs into this building that looked familiar but at the same time wasn't and ran back downstairs saying, I'm here for one more day!

Can we PLEASE go to Newport beach? How far away is it? And the man, IDK if he was my Dad (african american dude) was like, well.. it's only 20 minutes away yes we can go! And I got so stoked, and suddenly we were in California! I am planning on moving to the area in the future, but I don't really get my dream. Maybe it was senseless. But right now I have a bad headache :(

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Cool dream. I'd be tempted to go back to sleep and see if there was a sequel. But then I like weird books and movies too, and most of the time I like slightly weird people, if they are not mean or dishonest.

Just wondering, but were you in bed alone or not? And fwiw, there's also a Hampton Beach in New Hampshire.

http://www.hamptonbeach.org/

Please keep us up to date if you have any more stoked dreams like this. And I recommend Excedrin for the headache.

SB

• 1 decade ago

WHAT? Was there a thing at all for people to answer in those two paragraphs? Either your very bored right now, or you can't ask a question clearly. What ever the reason is good luck finding the answer.

:/

• bob
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

nopejust dreamin about going to the beach

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHAT

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it will happen

answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlMPu...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.