Age of Mythology and Age of Mythology - The Titans?

I downloaded AOM and AOM The Titans, they were bought though. And whenever I go through the whole process letting it install and everything. All goes well and then I update the software and get a NO CD Crack for the game. I play it once and then the next time I go to play it says Error: Unable to Find Splash... show more I downloaded AOM and AOM The Titans, they were bought though. And whenever I go through the whole process letting it install and everything. All goes well and then I update the software and get a NO CD Crack for the game. I play it once and then the next time I go to play it says Error: Unable to Find Splash Resources. Any ideas what went wrong?
Also, when I attempt to play Age of Mythology - The Titans it won't play because I need AOM installed, but I already do! What now?!