Drivers permit/license.... please no sarcastic answers!!!!?

My name is christen. I live on cape cod in massachussets and i just had a question. I got my permit when i was 17 at the falmouth rmv. A couple of years ago my permit expired. I am 21 now. I have asked this so many times and gotten so many different answers that it is ridiculous now. I dont know which is the truth.... show more My name is christen. I live on cape cod in massachussets and i just had a question. I got my permit when i was 17 at the falmouth rmv. A couple of years ago my permit expired. I am 21 now. I have asked this so many times and gotten so many different answers that it is ridiculous now. I dont know which is the truth. I am trying to figure out.... since i am 21 now do i still have to get my drivers permit before my license.... or can i just go and get my license? Me and my boyfriend have a almost 2 year old daughter and it is very very very hard for us to get around with her. So please i need a non sarcastic answer. and if anyone knows of any services that help with getting people around with low money and no way to get around that would also be great. Thanks
5 answers 5