What do you think of Coach Rick Pitino after his admitting to having sex on a restaurant table?

Coach Pitino admits to having sex on a table at a Louisville restaurant called Porcini! The article also says they weren't even alone at the time; a Pitino assistant was there during the encounter. I think this shows he has no class at all! Why didn't they just go to a hotel instead of going at it on a restaurant table?

http://www.fanhouse.com/news/main/pitino-scandal-h...

Favorite Answer

He really should resign. I do not think that was appropriate conduct, espically for a coach.

ew, the assistant was the look out guy because that restaurant is just a mile from Pitinos house

There is not enough information to decide anything. I mean she says it happened twice. If he raped you once why go back for more. Surprise a coach who like to have sex? No surprise. I agree with Dena. She just said it better than I did.

• J P

He admitted his wrong-doings, asked for forgiveness, and has moved on. Therefore, people should let his MORAL indiscretions not affect his BUSINESS endeavors.

Plus, I will NEVER eat at that restaurant

Because no matter ones position in life people are just people and no one makes the best decisions all the time.

I think the same of him as i did before.

• julz

I hope they changed the tablecloth.

i say sometimes all of us want to be exibinatache