Is it ok for a siberian husky to live in england? im worried about the weather...help please!! thanks xx =]?

i want to buy a siberian husky but i know they prefer the cold but im just worried about buying one because london can go up to 25 degrees and higher but it also and mostly is much cooler most of the time and rainy. so just want your opinion from anyone who has a siberian husky and lives in london and tell me if... show more i want to buy a siberian husky but i know they prefer the cold but im just worried about buying one because london can go up to 25 degrees and higher but it also and mostly is much cooler most of the time and rainy. so just want your opinion from anyone who has a siberian husky and lives in london and tell me if im just being too worried because im excited about getting a dog and dont want anything to be wrong. so yeah and thanks ! =] xx