Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

just ate 52 pizza rolls, will i die in my sleep?

there are 152 calories in 2 rolls, will i die? oh and i had 2 liters of coke with it.

42 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

you have a better chance of farting a hole through your sheets

• 3 years ago

Pizza Rolls Calories

• 6 years ago

No but you just ate 4,323 calories from both the coca cola and the pizza rolls. That's about 2,232 calories over the limit... In one sitting. LOL nice. You may want to excersize(?) those 2,323 excess calories away. Or anything else you may have eaten on that day.

Source(s): I calculated the calories and then the rest is from former knowledge.
    • Sheba6 years agoReport

That is literally two days' worth of calories. TWO. DAYS.

• 4 years ago

You are talking about eating 3 pounds (1.36 kg) of pizza rolls...you will probably end up like Violet Beauregarde from Charlie and the Chocolate factory. Also, the immortal Brother's McElroy said it was a bad idea. Listen to their podcast, it will save your life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

good bye buddy. cholestrol, saturated fattttt.....u must be a bear fatty. sorry- but 2 liters???? I can barely drink have a liter. WOWZAH buddy. U r poop is gonna be much interesting. i bet u fart a hole thru ur pants!!!!!!! Explosive Diarrhea...5/10 pppl die. lol jk i eat a lot of pizza rolls. if u eat one more...we may find out!

Good Luck. Say ur prayers.

• 1 decade ago

you had 52 pizza rolls and you didn't bother to share with us? you'll die cause someone smothered you with a pillow, if you don't hand some over this way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

noooo ive eaten 60 pizza rolls with 3 liters of sun drop. im still livin!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LMAO...

pizza rolls are good...but there's a study that they kill 2 out of 10 americans per year...

• 5 years ago

Yes. Yes you will, as a cannibal will proceed to fry you in your own fat. Hope this helps!

Source(s): Me.
  • 1 decade ago

thats prolly what happened 2 michal jackson. Pizza rolls: band from hollywood.

• Dave C
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, you won't die in your sleep, but I do recommend that you line your bed with a plastic tarp or a waterproof bedliner. Just in case you lose control of your bowels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.