Girlfriend wants a break(no contact rule)?

Hey, my gf of 2 years wants to have a break and right after that we ended up on the phone crying ect and she told me its because i don't express how i feel enough towards here so in the last 2 days i've told her how much i loved her and have been trying so hard to win her back and such, then i did research... show more Hey, my gf of 2 years wants to have a break and right after that we ended up on the phone crying ect and she told me its because i don't express how i feel enough towards here so in the last 2 days i've told her how much i loved her and have been trying so hard to win her back and such, then i did research and read up on the no contact rule.. and it has seem to work for people.

Do you guys thing i should just keep hanging out with her hopefully it works out or should i do the no contact rule

I sent a txt saying good morning sunshine and no repsonse yet. when she responds should i not asnwer.. or give her a line like.. I know you want your space so im gunna let you have it and hopefully you find what your looking for..

Thanks in advance!
Update: One other thing its kind of imporatant.. She is bisexual and i know she's been texting alot with this girl, I recently was on a 2 week trip out of town and when i returned she had been really distant. she's known this girl for a really long time like longer then i've known her so I didn't think that... show more One other thing its kind of imporatant.. She is bisexual and i know she's been texting alot with this girl, I recently was on a 2 week trip out of town and when i returned she had been really distant. she's known this girl for a really long time like longer then i've known her so I didn't think that could of been the reason. but i know its cuz this girl can txt her( she lives like 2000miles away) expressing her self so much more then in a real life relationshop
Update 2: and wow thanks so much for all the Great answers, hopefully this thread will give others as much insight as it has for me=)