18 and never been kissed. Need help cheering up?

I feel somewhat sad everyday because I have never even had my first kiss. Especially since all my friends had their first kisses at 14/15.

I am just going to try and settle for any girl now just to get my first kiss and cuddle with a girl. I don't care about it being special. I just want to be able to say I have had a girlfriend and have kissed before. It will make me a lot happier. I can't stand feeling sad every day and envying people who have had girlfriends.

Best Answer

I went trough the same thing you went trough, i would make up boyfriends just so people wouldn't know the truth. Finally i had my first kiss (it was a mess lol) when i was 19 i kind of settled for the first guy that came along just because i was so desperate. Wrong decision, i couldve saved my self a lot of trouble if i would've just waited for the love of my life who came two years later. So take you time, remember you have the rest of your life for intimacy. Don't listen to what others have to say. Good luck

Lol i feel like that everydayy. Stick to how you are until you find someone right because then you regret that your firsts where never with anyone special.. but i do understand how you feel.. Although i have.. i cnt say it changes much tbh

Good Luck.. And Happy Thinkin :) x

well just go out get drunk and find a girl and kiss her - gods whats the big deal here!

The more you make a big deal out of it the harder it is going to be. Cheer up, don't make such a fuss out of it.

Like the other girl said, go out and it'll happen!