Are Jehovah's Witnesses the one true Church?

i met some jehovahs witnesses who said virtualy that i was deceived into beleiving that God has not always had a one true chrch organisation on this planet so my question is this if this is the case, what was the name of the one true chruch organasiation before they were called the jehovahs witnesses which... show more i met some jehovahs witnesses who said virtualy that i was deceived into beleiving that God has not always had a one true chrch organisation on this planet

so my question is this

if this is the case, what was the name of the one true chruch organasiation before they were called the jehovahs witnesses

which body of men and women was it, and why change the name

for example it was not the catholic church as they had always ben trinitarians

so we are looknig or the one true church organiation and what it's creed was before they became the jehovahs witness/russelites/international bible students

again if you are saying that the question is irrelevant then one would have ot ask what is the relevance in the Jehovahs witnesses baptiing themselves in the name of the father the son and gods spirit led organaization?

Again the question i, what was the name o the one true churhc beforethey were called the jehovah's witnesses aka russelites aka international bible students
Update: REALCHAT this is the clear question Jehovah witnesses claim they are the one true church but jehovahs witnesses watchtower organization has only been around for 150 years so what was the name of the one true church before it was called the joehvahs witnesses/watchtower? thanks i think the reason... show more REALCHAT this is the clear question

Jehovah witnesses claim they are the one true church

but jehovahs witnesses watchtower organization has only been around for 150 years

so what was the name of the one true church before it was called the joehvahs witnesses/watchtower?

thanks

i think the reason why you attack the question, is because you have just realised the answer and the truth

that the watchtower are not the one true anything
Update 2: Nigel B...."well the first jehovah's witness was abel of course" should we take it that Adam was not a beleiver in the one true God, did Abel start a different religeon to the one his father had? Nigel B: if you are able to go as far back As Abel, then it should be even easier for you to tell... show more Nigel B...."well the first jehovah's witness was abel of course"

should we take it that Adam was not a beleiver in the one true God,

did Abel start a different religeon to the one his father had?

Nigel B: if you are able to go as far back As Abel, then it should be even easier for you to tell me what church was the one true Church before the watchower and jehovahs witness were established 150 years ago

which church before that held your same beleifs and spoke the truth

otherwsie i have to assume youyr churhc was founded by mere men 150 years ago
Update 3: Nigel B: hello again, you are saying to us that adam could not have been a witness as he has sinned... well i hate to be the one to admit it you but we have all sinned, so by your definition maybe none of us are witnesses if we take into your account that youyr teachings are the original teachings and... show more Nigel B:

hello again, you are saying to us that adam could not have been a witness as he has sinned...

well i hate to be the one to admit it you but we have all sinned, so by your definition maybe none of us are witnesses

if we take into your account that youyr teachings are the original teachings and that they are 1000's of years old....

but the fact remains JW's are only 150 years old, so what church organization or whatever you want to call it - had the truth before then?

again what church did you succeed that teaches the same things that you do....

the problem is other organizations odler than yourselves also make this claim,

you are claiming to have the truth, and the truth existed before 1870, so what church or organization was practising this truth before you did?

if you can not tell me who they are again i will have to conclude that your teachings are only 150 years old
Update 4: The question remains unanswered what was the name of the organsiation that represnted the one true Church 150 years ago it was not called the Jehovahs witnesses and the watchtower was not around then, so what was it called? this will tell me if you are continuing their true message, or if you have made... show more The question remains unanswered

what was the name of the organsiation that represnted the one true Church 150 years ago

it was not called the Jehovahs witnesses and the watchtower was not around then, so what was it called?

this will tell me if you are continuing their true message, or if you have made yourselves up 150 years ago,

thanks
45 answers 45