Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why are people afraid of government run health care?

Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care adviser, said that under the “civic republican or deliberative democratic” construct, “services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia. A less obvious example is guaranteeing neuropsychological services to ensure children with learning disabilities can read and learn to reason."

Nancy Pelosi says you're an un-American Nazi if you question their plans. It's the people Obama surround himself with. Obviously Obama does not tolerate dissenting views. Many liberals have resorted to name calling the very people that put them in office just for asking questions and/or disagreeing with them. The latest tacit is to resort to calling anyone who opposes them racist. Racist? Didn't Obama get elected? Did people just realize he is an African-American? I think not and playing the race card here is as bad as being called stupid or Nazi perhaps worse.

People realize once the government gets involved they never leave. Social security was promoted as a temporary plan. We are going to pull out of Iraq (or course we just completed the worlds largest embassy there). The government will not only not stop meddling in health care they will grow their influence just like they do everything they get involved with. At a time when Americans are losing jobs by the hundreds of thousands per month the federal government is growing. Government must not be allowed near our health care!

With people like these (and many more) wanting to control our money, our businesses, and now our health care wouldn't we be stupid not to care. Obama has told so many lies in the past 6 months how can we believe a word he says? He says the government (him and his cronies) don't want to take over your health care, Obama says he won't make tax payers pay for abortions, Obama says there will be no rationing of health care and the elderly and very young and very vulnerable will be treated equally, Obama says it won't cost a penny! This guy is so full of himself he now says you're too stupid to understand, you just don't get it. After hearing his lies about transparency, taxes, lobbyist, and his racist views and seeing him fill his staff wil tax cheats and radical liberals and creating these Czar (wtf) positions believe me I get it. This guy wants to control me and mine. I'm not too stupid to understand that!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

YOU'RE not too stupid, but they are. I just FINALLY got an Obama supporter to admit he lied and her response was, "And what are you going to do about it? Nothing. Thought so." THAT'S the attitude? "Ha ha! We voted in a liar and there's nothing you can do about it!" I can't believe that. What the f_ck is wrong with these idiots? I thought it would have worn off by now. It almost seems to be getting worse, not better.

John: I think you mean Rahm Emmanuel's brother, Dr. Ezekial Emmanuel. And if you read the things he has written, it is indeed downright scary. Look up his "complete lives system" and tell me that doesn't sound like a page right out of the Nazi playbook.

How can that be?

• Login to reply the answers
  • hanan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Because such a lot Americans do not know their **** from their elbow. We had a shot at a public choice which could have added the identical form of healthcare to all Americans at truly low-cost fees. But no. Republicans could have none of that. It needs to be "loose marketplace" pushed. They are extra involved approximately the well being coverage enterprise and their gains that ultimately come to be of their possess crusade coffers. Deep down in that so-known as pledge of theirs is language approximately privatizing the VA management together with Social Security and Medicare. Remember that during November!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sen. Coryn's interview on Letter to Obama concerning "fishy" activities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNeLyrTbBLI

Youtube thumbnail

This Health Care so called "Reform" has nothing to do with Health care, its a Power grab by Leftists and Communists, David Axelrod's brother,Dr. Ezechiel Axelrod is all for withholding any type of health care for Dementia, children with enormous disabilities etc. and it looks like he will be in charge of the Health Program. Google his name.

More and more angry town hall meetings going on, except the staged one by Obama

• 1 decade ago

Lets see... The people who surround Obama

People who want sterilizers in the water

People who want to give animals the right to testify in court houses

Obama stating he wants Single Payer

IT DOES NOT WORK... SOCIALIZED MEDICINE DOES NOT WORK... HOW MANY COUNTIRES... HOW MANY STATES HAVE TO TRY BEFORE THESE IDIOTS LIBERALS GET DONE TRYING IT... Hawaii, Mass. Cuba, Canada, UK, Germany, USSR... etc etc... Socialized medicine does not work.

Imagine this... You have a Foot long of your favorite sub and someone decides that you don't deserve it and decides to take some of the meat and the length off. You know longer have a quality foot long sub but a crappy 8 in sub.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • DAR
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

All of that AND I'm just plain offended by the idea that government thinks it has the right to make 300 million people enrich insurance companies by buying insurance product we don't want.

It is not government's place to controll US.

Daniel Hannon of the UK spoke on this well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9O5fmKlgsoM

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 decade ago

It's a great way to rid yourself of dissidents, malcontents,defects,babies in general. No second opinions & total cradle to grave control.Do you have an advance health directive, you won't need one soon .

• 1 decade ago

@Brandon

Most people in Europe are happy with their health care, and countries with what you call socialized health care are not looking to change there system. If anything unfettered and unregulated Capitalism is what had been proven not to work whether it be health care or the banking sector.

• Sam
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

It's all about legacy. Obama doesn't care about you or me, only his legacy.

He will stretch to any lengths to achieve that goal. Rather he is the savior of America or a ruthless dictator. Either way, he doesn't care.

--Sam

• No, that's NOT what Pelosi said.

Pelosi stated, “Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American.” She didn’t say “disrupting town hall debates is un-American,” nor did she say, “Disagreeing with this administration is un-American,”

thumbs down? are you that bothered by the truth?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because they are uninformed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.