Why are people afraid of government run health care?

Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care adviser, said that under the “civic republican or deliberative democratic” construct, “services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. An obvious example is not... show more Ezekiel Emanuel, Obama's top health care adviser, said that under the “civic republican or deliberative democratic” construct, “services provided to individuals who are irreversibly prevented from being or becoming participating citizens are not basic and should not be guaranteed. An obvious example is not guaranteeing health services to patients with dementia. A less obvious example is guaranteeing neuropsychological services to ensure children with learning disabilities can read and learn to reason."

Nancy Pelosi says you're an un-American Nazi if you question their plans. It's the people Obama surround himself with. Obviously Obama does not tolerate dissenting views. Many liberals have resorted to name calling the very people that put them in office just for asking questions and/or disagreeing with them. The latest tacit is to resort to calling anyone who opposes them racist. Racist? Didn't Obama get elected? Did people just realize he is an African-American? I think not and playing the race card here is as bad as being called stupid or Nazi perhaps worse.

People realize once the government gets involved they never leave. Social security was promoted as a temporary plan. We are going to pull out of Iraq (or course we just completed the worlds largest embassy there). The government will not only not stop meddling in health care they will grow their influence just like they do everything they get involved with. At a time when Americans are losing jobs by the hundreds of thousands per month the federal government is growing. Government must not be allowed near our health care!

With people like these (and many more) wanting to control our money, our businesses, and now our health care wouldn't we be stupid not to care. Obama has told so many lies in the past 6 months how can we believe a word he says? He says the government (him and his cronies) don't want to take over your health care, Obama says he won't make tax payers pay for abortions, Obama says there will be no rationing of health care and the elderly and very young and very vulnerable will be treated equally, Obama says it won't cost a penny! This guy is so full of himself he now says you're too stupid to understand, you just don't get it. After hearing his lies about transparency, taxes, lobbyist, and his racist views and seeing him fill his staff wil tax cheats and radical liberals and creating these Czar (wtf) positions believe me I get it. This guy wants to control me and mine. I'm not too stupid to understand that!
10 answers 10