Diabetes? High blood sugar / low blood sugar?

Do I have a HIGH blood sugar, or a LOW blood sugar problem? Example: I have a big, sugary milkshake. Soon, I start to feel like I am losing consciousness, losing energy, feeling drugged... and I pass out into a deep sleep. It takes a while before I am able to wake up. Is this the result of having all that... show more Do I have a HIGH blood sugar, or a LOW blood sugar problem?

Example: I have a big, sugary milkshake. Soon, I start to feel like I am losing consciousness, losing energy, feeling drugged... and I pass out into a deep sleep. It takes a while before I am able to wake up.

Is this the result of having all that sugar in my system? Or has my body too quickly counteracted it and left me with too little sugar in my system??

*Confused*

I have never been diagnosed with Diabetes, hypoglycemia, etc; then again I have not gone to a doctor yet!