What is your personal belief of Mary Magdalene?

The story told here in Europe is that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus and that she was pregnant with the child of Jesus Christ. She fled Israel with Mary to Egypt after the crucifixion of Jesus in fear of of persecution. Her later destination was Les Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer, France, in which she then birthed... show more The story told here in Europe is that Mary Magdalene was the wife of Jesus and that she was pregnant with the child of Jesus Christ. She fled Israel with Mary to Egypt after the crucifixion of Jesus in fear of of persecution. Her later destination was Les Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer, France, in which she then birthed the only dependent of Jesus. The baby was named "Sarah" - A Hebrew word meaning "Princess." Sarah was described as being very dark complected. This is the story in which I believe in. Reason being is that after I found proof that the church has hidden secrets if Jesus' past I set out on my own to find truth. Although only God know what's truth vs. fiction.

Is belief is what sparked the story of the 'Da Vinci Code'

To name Mary Magdalene a prostitute was to just degrade her from her true meaning.

This story is believed by Catholics and Protestants all over Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. But for some reason it is considered a faux story by many American and Asians alike.

I'm looking for Christian (Catholic/Protestant) views please.

pls. no ignorant/immature answers.
Thanks in advance.
Update: Hatter: No possible way that she could have been German. She was born in Israel. But many do believe she 'moved to Germany' People belief of her differ between Germany and France.
Update 2: David: No one asked for your opinion on Catholicism. And Catholicism does NOT teach this about Mary Magdalene. The story of Mary Magdalene's secret life came from recovered text in Israel. Get your facts straight. You're not God therefore do know nothing about the final destination of ones soul.