Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Evil Characters Name?

In Race to witch Mountain (which I saw the first time yesterday) The evil dude chasing them was named Siphon. Well, I Thought of that name for My Evil Character and I don't want people to think of some lame movie whenever I Mention my Evil Character? Any Idea's on Weird, Unique, Names that sound or seem evil?

What I mean by "I thought of it" I had Thought of it Months before the movie came out and before I'd even heard of the movie

Favorite Answer

Siphon -

–noun

1. a tube or conduit bent into legs of unequal length, for use in drawing a liquid from one container into another on a lower level by placing the shorter leg into the container above and the longer leg into the one below, the liquid being forced up the shorter leg and into the longer one by the pressure of the atmosphere.

2. siphon bottle.

3. a projecting tubular part of some animals, esp. certain mollusks, through which liquid enters or leaves the body.

–verb (used with object), verb (used without object)

4. to convey, draw, or pass through or as if through a siphon (sometimes fol. by off): to siphon water; to siphon off profits into a secret bank account.

thats probably what most people would think of instead of some crappy movie remake

Source(s): www.dictionary.com

any thing that starts with a V so Vastor Vim Victor Vonbadguy also use latin prefixes like mal, nul, nex, or just take a normal word and change it a bit like demon becomes damion or the best way i think is do use something simple, one word, bane, sin, wrath, terror, scar, chaos

Hirohito. Vlad (as in "the Impaler"). Ivan (as in "the detrimental"). Shikai (as in Yuan Shikai, warlord president and can-be emperor of early twentieth-century China). Michelle Bachman.

Lear (I dunno, like leer?)

Syko (Like psycho)

Thade (Death scrambled)

Gary (Pokemon)

Maybe you should put a name or thing that everyone knows but its significant to the antagonist through some life changing event:

Like Sylar from Heroes

Don't take too much advice from here though..

That's the best part about making a story or character of your own: IT'S YOUR OWN!

Sinbad or Barbosa

Ubel - evil

Morfran - mythical ugly demon

these are both boy names.