LoganRichardH asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

what do you think of these wwe rosters?

smackdown:rey mysterio batista undertaker mark henry boogeyman hawk bobby lashley matt hardy mr kennedy...kennedy edge fnlay booker t brian kendrick (wwe champion) john morrison (world heavyweight champion) jbl chris masters heidenreich mvp

raw: shelton benjamin animal shawn michaelskofi kingston carlito orlando jordan joey mercury hulk hogan kane (united states champion) william regal umaga rob van dam (wwe tag team champion) eddie guerrero (wwe tag team champion) chris jericho randy orton curt hawkins zach ryder

ecw:big show sabu christian dolph ziggler ric flair kurt angle the hreat khali paul london cm punk john cena the miz tajiri big daddy v jeff hardy chavo guerrero (intercontinental champion) triple h tazz (world tag team champion) mr perfect (world tag tea champion) bret hart (ecw champion) chris benoit.

NOTICE: everything on this was chosen at random.rosters champions and where championships are on the roster were chosen at random

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Smackdown has a solid roster, they have some good brawlers on it like JBL, Batista and Heidenreich. They have some good high flyers like Rey Mysterio, Brian Kendrick and John Morrison. They could use a few more faces but they do have some like Undertaker, Batista and Rey Mysterio. The only thing that is missing from the brand is that there aren't really any tag teams.

Raw also had a good roster, they have some tag teams like Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder. They have technical wrestlers like William Regal, Chris Jericho and Shelton Benjamin. They have faces and heels which is good as well.

ECW actually in my opinion has the strongest roster ironically compared to their roster today. Triple H, Bret Hart, Chris Benoit, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, John Cena, and Mr. Perfect are all big main eventers that actually might be the brands only weakness they have too many main eventers and not enough mid carders.

Also I think that you should change which championships are on which brand. I would have Raw have the World Heavyweight Title, the World Tag Team Titles and the Intercontinental Title. I would have Smackdown have the WWE Championship, the United States Championship and the WWE Tag Team Titles. Finally I would have ECW have the ECW Championship and if you could add the Hardcore Title to ECW as well.

• 1 decade ago

on smackdown i would keep rey mysterio,batista,undertaker,mark henry,matt hardy,edge,finlay,john morrison as world champ,chris masters and mvp:on raw i would keep shelton benjamin,shawn micheals,kofi kingston,carlito,kane,william regal,chris jerico,randy orton and zach ryder:on ecw i would keep big show,christian,dolph zigger,great khali,cm punk,john cena,the miz,jeff hardy,chavo guerrero,triple h as intercontinental champion and thats your rosters thank u

• 1 decade ago

I guess but some of the people you said either don't wrestle anymore or is dead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

watever floats ur boat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.