I wan to buy an engine for my 1995 acura integra LS to make it more powerful, whats a goodengine that wouldnt>?

>Make me broke

Best Answer

Man honestly I don't know what wanna-be corvette, camaro boy over here has against honda's? As far as your question look into a B20 which will fit directly into the place of your motor right now. It will take your original LS (B18B) from a 1.8L to a 2.0. Meaning more power an torque, and you won't have to add wires like you would with changing over to a GSR or Type R, or even LSVtec. Another thing you would have to remember you would have to get another ECU since these motors run off the ECU settings for Vtec. Just look into the B20 and maybe turbo'd and set up a race with the Meat headed camaro kid, rip on him and still have enough gas to get home.

Whatever you do good luck though. Oh and just for the record I bet his car is automatic and a V6 so I don't even think you would need the turbo, it would just be funnier to spank his gas guzzler worse! Oh and the Type R would fit exactly the same as your motor now! It is still a B series motor for a B series car!

Oh hey 87 Camaro trinket! Why don't you go and take some more roids! You and your car have all bark and no bite! And whats your problem with John? Don't get mad cause your car is stock and you can read a brouchure! And just for the record my car is putting down over 300HP so nice try on the guess. I guess your car with all that power doesn't help if its so damn heavy! Getting all mad at someone making fun of you when you give a DICK response, GROW UP!

Source(s): I LOVE RICE why don't you? Oh you love being at the gas station on the repair shop, GOTCHA! ; )

That's interesting. Most guys always do engine swap in Civic and hardly anyone does it for Integras. Alot put a VTEC head on the LS motor which you have and seems to work fine. But I have seen some with K20 and even K24 swap turboed. Some even go as far as putting an Japanese Integra TypeR motor.

• jason

All can make you broke. I would drop in a GSR engine 170HP or a TypeR 195 HP.

The GSR will drop right in & the TypeR needs a engine mount kit.

• john m

id just save that money and rebuild the motor for a turbo set up....

***id smoke you camaro with my ls turbo hatch....id even give you a 4 car head start....

lol, make you broke? ill give you ideas

1.Drop in a gsr head and go LS V-Tech

2.put in a gsr (b18c1) motor

3.put in a type r (b18c or b18c5) motor

4.put in a (k20 or k24) motor

5.if ya can go v6 like the j35 hatch

GS-R would be the best bet. Then turbo it :)