Suzette's masters of dance vs Deborah's stage door?

I live in Rochester Hills, MI and currently looking to enroll my 2 1/2 year old in dance. I'm looking for advice from other parents regarding teachers and classes. Suzette's seems more of a lyrical school, not much of a ballet program. They seem to be laid back and not very organized with making schedules... show more I live in Rochester Hills, MI and currently looking to enroll my 2 1/2 year old in dance. I'm looking for advice from other parents regarding teachers and classes.
Suzette's seems more of a lyrical school, not much of a ballet program. They seem to be laid back and not very organized with making schedules and setting dates until the last minute. I have family that uses this studio and they love it.
I've not had much interaction with Deborah's but they seem very well organized and about the same price per class.

Anyone have any useful information regarding these studios? Pro's and Con's??

Thanks!