Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthHealth & Well-BeingFirst Aid · 1 decade ago

Burned My finger on the flat iron!?

Just touched the flat iron by accident and burnt my finger!

Its very red and there is a little white blister..

any advice on what to do?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

im sorry about your finger

put aloe on it an rinse under water. it'll stop for a while, then start hurting again, then just rinse it some more.

It happened to me when i was little.

ouch!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Some of the very most unpleasant things that you'll have on your system are moles, warts, or skin tags.  Many people go to the doctors, but mainly the doctor can advise them to make use of an over-the-counter treatment. Some work, but several aren't as successful as we'd like in this is way Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal process from here https://tr.im/HhE7w has got to alter all this.

Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal process may be worth every buck you invest in it and if you're not satisfied by the development within 60 times you are certain to get all your hard earned money right back, a secure package no doubt.

The biggest power of Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal system is that most strategies suggested are natural, so there are no problems about undesirable effects.

• 1 decade ago

Well,I guess you might have kept the finger under running cold water for 5-10 mins,rite?

If yes,then you have done a good job.Now,you might relieve the pain by taking a normal paracetamol(500mg) tablet,So far the blister i concerned,apply vaseline/burnol/cold cream/burn ointment.The dead skin would soon shed in a week or may leave a minor burn tag.

If that doesnt provide relief,concern your doctor.

Source(s): I am student of Medicine.
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Aloe, ice, or dip it in the closest cold liquid. When I burned my finger on a curling iron last, I dipped it in strawberry flavored milk. :| Same result as ice.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sal*UK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Under cold tap for a few mminutes.

Wrap in a water soaked flannel on and off for a few hours.

Leave the blister intact.

Apply anti bax when it pops.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Eliminate Warts Effectively http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution/?PZ3g
  • 1 decade ago

Old fashion remedy: Put a bulk of butter on it. Let it sit for a while. Can't stop a blister. Let it form then bust. Don't bust it urself. Leaves ugly scars.

Source(s): Granma @ 89 years of age. She kniws.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

apply some Aloe Vera Gel to the distressed skin

apply some Lavender to the distress skin.

Jabril ♀♂♀

• 1 decade ago

keep it in cold water for about 20 min it will still be burning under the skin

• Ant
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Run it under the cold tap for several minutes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.