President Obama's accomplishments?

President Obama's accomplishments.

Please list what he has accomplished that is benefiting the U.S.
Update: Greg, I am really interested in your answer, it seems unemployment is higher and the economy worse, maybe I am wrong please elaborate and explain your statement.

I am not sure how I feel about this? Help understand your points.
Update 2: John, that was a mistake the President should never make but mistakes are made by everyone, not that big of a deal.
Update 3: Richard, in your own words, the short version, how does it improve the U.S.? I like eliminating gifts of travel. I do work for the fed and have to travel, everything is documented, setting more laws and regs won't help. It is people being dishonest and unethical and they will continue even with more laws... show more Richard, in your own words, the short version, how does it improve the U.S.?

I like eliminating gifts of travel. I do work for the fed and have to travel, everything is documented, setting more laws and regs won't help. It is people being dishonest and unethical and they will continue even with more laws and regs.

I like the idea of increasing money for college but less than half who enter graduate, seem like too many people are in college who don't take it seriously enough. Giving them more money doesn't seem to be the answer. It seems to be a waste.

What are actual real things that will help us? You have quite a list but what does it mean to a regular person like me?
Update 4: I am trying to give people a chance to say something positive here, anybody???