Anyone upset by the apathy of those criticizing people righteously indignant towards this failed government?

I keep seeing post criticizing people for yelling and being angry at town hall meetings. You know what really bothers me ? Is people who aren't angry. This government has been screwing us over and over again, and people have the nerve to criticize those who are rightfully angry about it ? Is it any wonder this... show more I keep seeing post criticizing people for yelling and being angry at town hall meetings. You know what really bothers me ? Is people who aren't angry. This government has been screwing us over and over again, and people have the nerve to criticize those who are rightfully angry about it ? Is it any wonder this country is going to hell in a hand basket with such an apathetic mentality ? No doubt many will respond to this and state

" Well we need to have calm rational discussion " My answer to them is, I've been having calm rational discussion when I call and write my senators and representatives, and apparently that's not getting through. Drastic times call for drastic action, and now is that time. I say it's time to stand up and be heard, and don't be afraid to show a little emotion while doing so. Thanks in advance for your answers. God bless.

" Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society "

- Aristotle