Sharon's arrest on Y&R are they planning to write?

are the writers going to do that baby switch thing now that Sharon is goin into a mental unit, & ashley is soon to follow ????????? Can;t they come up wiht a better storyline ?

Favorite Answer

It is totally ridiculous. By this time, Ashley should know she has lost the baby (unless she really did not and the doctor is lying to Adam about that). She would be getting bigger and feeling movement if the baby was still there, or else she would become ill I would think from having the miscarriage. She has been pregnant before. I am so tired of this entire story line. If they do a baby switch, in a mental unit, I may have to do a "channel" switch and take a break from this for a bit.

This whole story line is just as insane as the writers seem to be wanting both Ashley & Sharon to become and if this keeps up much longer, I may be joining them in the mental hospital too. Maybe it's just me, but I just don't get what the heck the point the writers are trying to make with all this other than showing us fans just how truly insane their own minds must be, can you?

I hope that the whole baby switch was just a bad rumor, besides if she goes for the 30 days that they are taking about she should come out before the baby is born? What is she 7 mos? No one says or knows? Ashley doesn't even look pregnant any more, and she is not only crazy buy amnesiac, she should remember how it felt when she was pregnant with Abby. Victor belongs in the loony bin with her since he refuses to get her the psychological help she needs.

I'm at a lost for words. I figure Sharon and Ash will end up in the same nut house.. But somehow Adam as vintictive as he is will do some switching of the babies. Tell you the truth im gettin kinda looney myself watching how this unfolds..LOL

• Kim S

Y&R is getting drawn out. When is the Adam and Ashley coming to an end? When is the Mary Jane thing coming to an end. Hurry up Y&R I can't take it.

I hope adam gets busted before that happens . I hate the fact that they might put sharon through thinking she lost her baby . adam is a dog and always will be .

I will be cheering for sharon going in now ash adam desvere his nuts hand back to him on a plate

Baby switches..DNA tests..baby's daddies..Y&R used to be character driven.. not these hokey storylines..Adam is dead to me..I can't even watch that story anymore..none of this crap makes any plausible sense. nick is the father of the baby every other day..Ashley is a whack job..these characters are all out of character .Entertain us,. please, but. don't insult our intelligence. maybe zapato ate Nikki.. .OK stick a fork in me..I'm done...

I'm going to wait and see how this plays out because I think that's too predictable to switch babies.

i'm really sick of this Ashley and baby thing. i have never seen a pregnant woman with so many issues, they can't even say "hi" to her without her crying.