did you read the bill...?

I read a little of it and it scares me..its not about health care coverage at all ..its about control via health care...sorry its not for me...I want reform but this bill isn't it..its control and nothing more.

obama town hall..why didnt the great banana king hand out copies of the bill to the folks or invite the right wingers there...you know why the greatest liar since Clinton...give me a break..and what if Nixon was pushing this bill the left would be crying over it...go eat some shyt

I read enough of it ..you scum on the left can go puck your mudders

Favorite Answer

Yes, I read through it as best as I could several times yesterday. Its so scary. Its all about government control. This is not what our founding fathers would have wanted. The constitution was created in order to protect us from the govt. All Obama wants is to be historical in reforming health care. Its clear that the bill is not at the best interest of hard working American Citizens. Gosh, why should illegal aliens have free health care? So not fair. Why should the Govt have access to our bank account numbers? Why should businesses (large and small) pay penalties for not joining their govt proposed plan if private health insurance is what the employees want? We have the best health care in the world. Its not perfect. But people from all over the world that have socialized medicine in their area flock over to the US for heath care. They have long waiting lists for certain care ( cancer treatments, surgeries) b/c it was decided by their govts that care is not needed or needed immediately. Its common sense that it doesn't work and would not work here. Why would Obama and his administration think that it would work in the US? I'm shocked. Move to Europe, Canada, Cuba or Venezuela or some communistic society if you desire Social health care, if you are in favor of a govt controlled type of society and want to live a mediocre life. Leave. There are people in the US that understand responsibility and accountability. Let the Americans who want to start businesses from a software company to a medical practice.. and work hard for their money, continue on their path of success with incentives. Its capitalism and our freedom that made the US a progressive and an innovative society. If we teach our American children that govt handouts are easy to obtain... and that you don't have to work hard anymore to buy heath insurance b/c the govt will take care of you.... its a disservice to our young society and we are teaching our children to be lazy and that working hard isn't necessary. SAD!!!

Source(s): H.R.3200 Bill, the economist, wall street journal, NPR
  • binder

Well I suppose you will have to play Hey You considering the fact that it's AMAZING Poll: I suppose im the youngest considering the fact that i am 12 and im now not even practically thirteen Has to be The Simpsons!!! Dancing Grandma on YouTube lol conventional Date with Bill considering the fact that it might evolve right into a dating! HUMANOID is the pleasant cuz you cannot are living ago Lion Mane the entire method considering the fact that the ancient Bill appear used to be greater

Ditto. The long-term ramifications of the enactment of this legislation, much like the stimulus package, are servitude and life (and death) at the whim of the government. Not the government serving at the whim of the people as it should be. This bill, and the out-of-control tyrants in government, are dangerous to the Constitution, and the people of the United States of America.

I've read it, i.e., HR 3200 and I think it is a good proposal. Obviously the problem of health care costs can't be addressed unless there is some more government regulation of the insurance industry. I see that as a good thing.

The costs of premiums keep going up rapidly and that is putting a strain on employers and individuals. My criticism of the bill is that the control factors that seem to frighten you are actually a little weak.

Its basically govt telling the doctor if we are good enough or the right age to save- if we are over 40 and under 2 - we get less care and tests and meds. They think they are GOD- they are LOONS!

I think Obama wants to kill off the AMerican people- obvious he is letting in as many illegal immigrants from all over the world and wants us too pay for their insurance even and their housing- when they are NOT CITIZENS! Obama is stealing America

1000+ pages of legalese B.S. But here are some cliff notes that you can verify yourselves....

• Page 22: Mandates audits of all employers that self-insure!

• Page 29: Admission: your health care will be rationed!

• Page 30: A government committee will decide what treatments and benefits you get (and, unlike an insurer, there will be no appeals process)

• Page 42: The "Health Choices Commissioner" will decide health benefits for you. You will have no choice. None.

• Page 50: All non-US citizens, illegal or not, will be provided with free health care services.

• Page 58: Every person will be issued a National ID Healthcard.

• Page 59: The federal government will have direct, real-time access to all individual bank accounts for electronic funds transfer.

• Page 65: Taxpayers will subsidize all union retiree and community organizer health plans (read: SEIU, UAW and ACORN)

• Page 72: All private health care plans must conform to government rules to participate in a Healthcare Exchange.

• Page 84: All private health care plans must participate in the Healthcare Exchange (i.e., total government control of private plans)

• Page 91: Government mandates linguistic infrastructure for services; translation: illegal aliens

• Page 95: The Government will pay ACORN and AmeriCorps to sign up individuals for Government-run Health Care plan.

• Page 102: Those eligible for Medicaid will be automatically enrolled: you have no choice in the matter.

• Page 124: No company can sue the government for pr ice-fixing. No "judicial review" is permitted against the government monopoly. Put simply, private insurers will be crushed.

• Page 127:: The AMA sold doctors out: the government will set wages.

• Page 145: An employer MUST auto-enroll employees into the government-run public plan. No alternatives.

• Page 126: Employers MUST pay health care bills for part-time employees AND their families.

• Page 149: Any employer with a payroll of $400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays an 8% tax on payroll

• Page 150: Any employer with a payroll of $250K-400K or more, who does not offer the public option, pays a 2 to 6% tax on payroll

• Page 167: Any individual who doesn't have acceptable health care (according to the government) will be taxed 2.5% of income.

• Page 170: Any NON-RESIDENT alien is exempt from individual taxes (Americans will pay for them).

• Page 195: Officers and employees of Government Health care Bureaucracy will have access to ALL American financial and personal records.

• Page 203: "The tax imposed under this section shall not be treated as tax." Yes, it really says that.

• Page 239: Bill will reduce physician services for Medicaid. Seniors and the poor most affected."

• Page 241: Doctors: no matter what specialty you have, you'll all be paid the same (thanks, AMA!)

• Page 253: Government sets value of doctors' time, their professional judgment, etc.

• Page 2265: Government mandates and controls productivity for private health care industries.

• Page 268: Government regulates rental and purchase of power-driven wheelchairs.

• Page 272: Cancer patients: welcome to the wonderful world of rationing!

• Page 280: Hospitals will be penalized for what the government deems preventable re-admissions.

• Page 298: Doctors: if you treat a patient during an initial admission that results in a readmission, you will be penalized by the government.

• Page 317: Doctors: you are now prohibited for owning and investing in health care companies!

• Page 318: Prohibition on hospital expansion. Hospitals cannot expand without government approval.

• Page 321: Hospital expansion hinges on "community" input: in other words, yet another payoff for ACORN.

• Page 335: Government mandates establishment of outcome-based measures: i.e., rationing.

• Page 341: Government has authority to disqualify Medicare Advantage Plans, HMOs, etc.

• Page 354: Government will restrict enrollment of SPECIAL NEEDS individuals.

• Page 379: More bureaucracy: Telehealth Advisory CCommittee (healthcare by phone).

• Page 425: More bureaucracy: Addvance Care Planning Consult: Senior Citizens, assisted suicide, euthanasia?

• Page 425: Government will instruct and consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney, etc. Mandatory. Appears to lock in estate taxes ahead of time.

• Page 425: Government provides approved list of end-of-life resources, guiding you in death.

• Page 427: Government mandated program that orders end-of-life treatment; government dictates how your life ends.

• Page 429: An Advance Care Planning Consult will be used to dictate treatment as patient's health deteriorates. This can include an ORDER for end-of-life plans. An ORDER from the GOVERNMENT.

• Page 430: Government will decide what level of treatments you may have at end-of-life.

• Page 469: Community-based Home Medical Services: more payoff

http://docs.house.gov/edlabor/AAHCA-BillText-07140...

And why is it that Congress won't take the same health care "package"??? Ask yourselves that... Rep. Dean Heller (R-NV) offered an amendment in the Ways & Means Committee that would have required Members of Congress to enroll immediately in the government-run health plan that would be established under the Democratic bill. Rep. Joe Wilson (R-SC) offered an amendment to put his committee on the record in support of enrolling Members of Congress in the government-run plan as well. While the Wilson amendment was approved by voice vote in the Education & Labor Committee, the Heller amendment was killed in the Ways & Means Committee at the behest of Speaker Pelosi and Chairman Rangel. Any correlation seen?

Source(s): I know that no government plan goes anywhere near what it's supposed intended target is.

No I tried but I have a real life.

It would take a very long time and I am a fast reader.

It is legalese goobledegook.

i can not find the part about the bank acounts when i read it? Can u direct me too it?

I agree.

This would be the first step in control of the individual and their liberties.

It really has little to do with reform.

I too read part of it and it scares the hell out of me. Especially the governments ability to have direct control over your bank account.