Survey: My Bed or Your Bed ?

*Star if its My bed*

i have a king size so i can fit more then twp people ;)

Favorite Answer

mines queen size so i can fit a lot of people to & im home alone so nobody will catch us(:

1. Have you ever wanted to try something because someone else kept mentioning it? Yes [Mine: hmm..i guess sometimes, don’t really recall.. but some of Grimmjow’s Final fantasy questions made get back into Final Fantasy XD yay! Thnxs grimmjow] You're welcome 2. Have you ever dropped anything in the toilet? What was it? Yes, my toothbrush and my toothpaste [Mine: O.o a lot..uhh.. soap, toothbrush, shampoo bottle, lotion bottle, conditioner and perfume. I also recall making my bro’s briefs fall n the toilet by accident >.>” don’t ask..] 3. When was the last time you wanted to throw something at someone? What did you want to throw? A few days ago. a paper ball [Mine: my younger brother >.<” just now, he talks none stop sometimes, I was concentrating on the psp then he’s blah blah blah I got so annoyed I felt so tempted to throw the psp..>_<”] 4. Who’s your fav. Villain of all time? [comics,movies,anime,games etc anything] Aizen [Mine: XD sephiroth! ^_^] 5. What’s your fav. Name used in an anime? Sakura 6. Which characters outfit looks the best in your opinion? Why? The kinimono in Bleach Random Question: Do you get addicted to things? [and no not drugs >.<] games especially my psp [Mine: yeah I easily get addicted.. like psp or ps2 or ps1 or computer.. once I do get addicted I spend all my time on there.. especially when playing ps games.. like 21 hrs a day when I was really addicted, but I kind of stopped ever since I started highschool 3 yrs ago.. but I still play a lot] Bonus Q: Whats your worst nightmare ever? What happened in it? I was at school and zombies started to come out and attacking people [Mine: i was lying n a couch, then there were these people who held me down, one guy cut a small part of my knee and dug hs finger n it, he then started ripping my skin off..O.o the worst part is i wouldnt wake up from the nightmare even when all my skin has been removed T.T scawy]

• Halo

The size of the bed doesn't matter, what matters is can i go on top?

Park Bench?

• Aria

Your bed

Your bed mine makes too much noise when i move ;) I don't want my parents to hear us.lol

woahh

im going for the waterbed!

lmao

how about yours...

if u can fit more then 2 can we bring that guy

lmao

My bed, king size

I star all your questions :P

your bed because i sleep on the floor

Your bed. My Grandma is still lying in mine.

...Don't ask why.