Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育及參考書小學及中學教育 · 1 decade ago

快 help 我plzplz

A.read the example carefully.rewrite the following sentences into questions.1.alan has a new computer1b._____________________________2.mum put the cheesecake into the fridge2b.___________________________3.sally will be a mother soon.3b___________________________4.kelvin and kenny are twins.4b_______________________________5.mr koo os reading in the lirary.5b_______________________________B.complete the sentences with the correct pronouns,contractions and verbs. pronouns+'ll won't+get send wave come work help miss visit1.our class teacher,miss ko,iskind._________her after she leaves our school.2.mary has a fever.she asked me to tell the teacher that_________to school today.3.you don't have to wait for santa claus.__________you when you're awake.4.i'm sorry._____________hard next time.5.if you don't study for the exam,_______________high marks.6.pat your dog softly______________its tail.7.jack and jill are helpful.________________you when you ask for help._

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1b ) Is Alan going to have a new computer ?

2b ) Is mum going to put the cheesecake into the fridge ?

3b ) Is Sally going to be a mother soon ?

4b ) Are Kelvin and Kenny twins ?

5b ) Is Mr Koo os reading in the library ?

1 ) Our class teacher , Miss Ko is kind , we'll miss her after she leaves our school .

2 ) Mary has a fever , she asked me to tell the teacher that she won't / she'll not come to school today .

3 ) You don't have to wait for Santa Claus , he won't / he'll not visit you when you're awake .

4 ) I 'm sorry , I'll work hard next time .

5 ) If you don't study for the exam , you won't / you'll not get high marks .

6 ) Pat your dog softly , it'll wave it's tail .

7 ) Jack and Jill are helpful , they 'll help you when you ask for help .

(I am not sure it's all right , but I hope this can help you ! ^ ^ )

Source(s): Me