Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 科學及數學其他 - 科學 · 1 decade ago

我想知道一d冰毒既深入知識

我想知一些冰知識1.冰點解比其他毒品瘦得更快?2.冰倉係唔係玩完冰就一定會生?/一般會生係咩位?3玩完冰個種瘦點解唔係正常人個種解係好似脫水咁?4玩完冰幾耐先會肥番?5有人話玩完冰瘦because唔食野但係(如果)我玩食野係唔係唔會瘦....大家唔一定要答哂5條知就答啦thx

Update:

打中文THX

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Ice is a highly addictive drug. It's effects can last up to 12 hours. The user becomes agitated and sees hallucination. I think that people who abuse these drugs become slim because their body chemistry is upset and the user has no appetite for food. Also, being 'high' after using the drug takes away a lot of energy and makes the user LOOK slim. However, people are out of their minds and see, for example, bugs on their skin and they pinch their own skin to get rid of 'bugs', but they are actually harming themselves. They grow spots on their faces, and very quickly they grow old. A person who is only 20 may even look like an old person aged 40. (This is true! I watched this on a documentary about Ice.) Without you knowing it, your body will gradually demand more and more Ice and you will start spending a lot of money just to get your hands onto this drug.

In case you don't know, trafficking drugs or abusing them is illegal! Do not try them! (I'm sure you'll be smart enough to avoid them :> )

2009-08-12 18:20:36 補充:

冰是一種很容易上癮的毒品,它的效用高達十二小時。使用者會感到焦慮或不安的情緒,亦有可能感到興奮,有時更會看見幻覺。

我認為吸食冰者身形變得瘦削的原因是冰令他們身體的化學不正常,而使用者服用此毒品後失去胃口所導致的。另外,當使用者服用冰後,他們興奮起來時身體就會消耗大量能量,因而令其身材看上去很廋。

2009-08-12 18:20:41 補充:

服用冰所帶來的影響十分大,我們千萬不要小看它。幻影不是你可能想像的完美,反而自己會看見一些很可怖的東西,如在自己的皮膚上看見小蟲一樣,自己便想把牠們夾走,完全不知道這些只是想像的東西,卻把自己傷害了。此外,冰還會把年輕的面孔完全改寫,二十來歲的人看上去竟然會像四十,甚至五十歲的人(這是真的!我是在一個電視節目中看見的!)。不知不覺間,使用者的身體便漸漸依賴此藥物,那人亦因此需要花費大量金錢以購買藥物,始末仍是害了自己。

不能不提點的是,無論是販賣毒品還是濫用毒品也是違法的,因此千萬不要濫用毒物啊!

Source(s): Myself ^_^, 我自己 ^_^, 我自己 ^_^
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.