What is the expected life span of endometrial cancer which has metastasized to the lungs and brain?

My mom has been diagnosed last May with endometrial cancer and underwent hysterectomy and radiation therapy. Just recently, we found out that it has metastasized to the lungs and brain. It breaks our heart to see her suffer much but at this time, there really is no cure available. She is now undergoing... show more My mom has been diagnosed last May with endometrial cancer and underwent hysterectomy and radiation therapy. Just recently, we found out that it has metastasized to the lungs and brain. It breaks our heart to see her suffer much but at this time, there really is no cure available. She is now undergoing palliative radiation treatments to help manage the pain. Just wanted to have an idea how much time we have left with her?