How does the Wisdom of kindness work in you?

Finding our authentic selves is often difficult for both gender my dear ones ~ words today touch on such truth. I want to discuss with you some of the values built into my foundation from youth, which have kept me in touch with who I am...These values kept the lights on in all the chambers of my heart most of the... show more Finding our authentic selves is often difficult for both gender my dear ones ~ words today touch on such truth. I want to discuss with you some of the values built into my foundation from youth, which have kept me in touch with who I am...These values kept the lights on in all the chambers of my heart most of the time. My mind seemed to have a finer clarity as well because I hold these values to be so dear. Indeed they bless me continuously, even when I am in my deepest and darkest despair, wisdom's voice springs up. These violence's within me that rage war ever so willing to imprison me in a pit ... would devour me... are so silenced by the Wisdom Of Kindness. This vast house of Kindness has many rooms. May I share a few of these rooms of kindness with you? ...Her contagious voice can never be silenced for she dwells within those with questioning hearts, those who long for freedom. All we have to do is silence those internal violent voices inside and let Kindness spring up have her way in us! Kindness is a voice of reason and she will lose the binds from those voices which beckon us to lose sense. Those voices which make madmen and woman of all of us!

Kindness for me is love in action, whereas patience avoids a problem, kindness creates a blessing. One is preventative, the other proactive. These two sides of love have helped me immeasurably at times to show and have grace! These two sides of love do help me acting as a cornerstone on which I can build other attributes. Kindness makes me like able and you know kind people generally find favor wherever they go, when they are adorned in the robes of Kindness. . When I operate from kindness I am more careful with others and try never to be harsh. I am more sensitive and even tender. Even when I need to say some truth ( those times I so dread) I find that when I operate and step into "Kindness" and clothe myself with Her garments...then the things I sometimes have to say even if they are hard things, become easier to hear for she teaches me how to say things with graciousness...that is if I bend over backwards in gentleness and oblige her and give her the right of way ...so I know how to speak the truth in love....and you know precious one...every person responds to love, especially when we practice Patience! Helpfulness is one of the many rooms which exist in the House of Kindness. Helpfulness lends itself to me too...for it helps me meet the needs in someone else...Because I want to be kind...I lend myself to helpfulness too! When a man is kind he graces a woman and vice versa! And something else good to think about is that kindness, this grace once it begins operating in us...makes us curious to discover what someone else needs and then motivates us to be the one who steps up and ensures those needs are met...And I do this even if it means my needs are put on hold!

Willingness is another room in the House of Kindness...someone how Kindness inspires me to be agreeable. Instead of being obstinate, or reluctant, or stubborn shouldn't we consider....cooperation? When I cooperate with others I stay flexible. This stops me from being as complaining and somehow creates in me an accommodating grace to compromise.

Kindness leads me into another room too...and this room is called Initiative. Kindness is wise for she thinks ahead, and takes the first step for me...she doesn't sit around and wait to be prompted and coerced before getting her butt off the couch. She cause me to be the one who sends out the first greeting, the one to smile first, the one who serves first, and forgives first...When I see from kindness ...usually it is I who makes the first move...
Beloved ones...The way of Kindness is a path to follow for all of us as genders do fail and fall short ~ both being in need.
I choose early in life to hear Her gentle voice and you know many times this generous spirit has lifted me higher than I dreamed possible...loving others so much more exquisitely and tenderly... I hope some of what I have shared from my heart does graciously touch and mend your spirit. I love the strength of you in being able to share this delicate part of yourself...The Kindness of Love can always be demonstrated...let her Motivate you! Men cry too because of how Life has implanted many messages in us that do not reflect our higher natures and rob us of our authentic identities...We battle against the dark forces, both men and women...To be set free we need to allow a new identity to be stamped upon our hearts, minds, and souls. I find this new identity in God, and I indeed can overcome many times the misfortunes of a bad identity with God strength as I submit myself over to Godly goodness. He replaces bad images as well as the manifestations with virtues...change is possible! I also always ask that I be washed clean, with showers which create a new desire to be implanted in me...and somehow in these confessions newness of spirit is regenerated in me, as I take off the rags