Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Who is your favorite Actors & Actresses from The Twilight Series Movies?

Actors

Edi Gathegi

Jackson Rathbone

Peter Facinelli

Kellan Lutz

Billy Burke

Cam Gigandet

Taylor Lautner

Gregory Tyree Boyce

Michael Welch

Justin Chon

Robert Pattinson

Actresses

Elizabeth Reaser

Ashley Greene

Nikki Reed

Rachelle Lefevre

Sarah Clarke

Christian Serratos

Anna Kendrick

Kristen Stewart

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favs wold have to be, Jackson Rathbone, Peter Facinelli, Kellan Lutz, Cam Gigandet, Taylor Lautner, Robert Pattinson since there all super sexy!

Kristen Stewart loved her since i watched Speak

Ashley Greene she seems really nice and genuine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actors: Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone

Actresses: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed

• 1 decade ago

Taylor Lautner and Ashley Greene.

But I also like Kellan Lutz, Christian Serratos and Rob Pattinson.

• 1 decade ago

actor: Cam Gigandet (and Billy Burke) were --to me-- the best actors in the group.

actress: Christian Serratos (despite the small part) has a LOT of promise. i think she's a better actress than Kristen Stewart (who LOOK-wise is the perfect Bella...but the girl can't act...she flutters her eyes way too much). Ashley Greene (who plays alice...my fave female character)...needs a little work, but is still a better actress than Bella.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

for actors i loved Robert Pattinson (aka my husband), peter facinelli, kellan lutz, jackso rathbone, justin chon, taylor lautner, cam gigandet, haa basically all of them.

and for actresses i loved Kristen Stewart, ashley greene, nikki reed, rachelle lefevre, anna kendrick, annnd elizabeth reaser.

• 1 decade ago

Taylor Lautner and Nikki Reed

• 1 decade ago

Best Actors: Cam Gigandet, Taylor Lautner, Kellan Lutz

Worst Actors (in my opinion): Robert Pattinson, and the guy who plays Jasper (idk his name)

Best Actresses: Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed

Worst Actresses: Kristen Stewart... too awkward!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

a number of my fashionable songs concepts-blowing now are - i will very own your coronary heart by skill of dying Cab..Say see you later to love by skill of Kenna and continuously the place i should be by skill of The Kooks. fashionable Actors- Seth Rogan, Michael Cera,Shia Lebouf, Ellen web site,

• vixen
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

peter facinelli and ashley greene are my favorites :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

robert is my fav

thats it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.