Looking for Romance/Adventure books for teens or young adults?

So, I'm looking for something they'll keep my attention, and has a twist or something, but I do like a little, or a lot of romance along the way. I read Twilight, and I liked it a lot, it was very action packed, but it mostly took place in Forks, Maximum Ride was a little juvenile, BUT I did like... show more So, I'm looking for something they'll keep my attention, and has a twist or something, but I do like a little, or a lot of romance along the way.

I read Twilight, and I liked it a lot, it was very action packed, but it mostly took place in Forks,

Maximum Ride was a little juvenile, BUT I did like the series a lot. Maybe another something like this, because their always on the run.

I like Science Fiction/ Fantasy action a little better than normal world books. But either will do,

Just please don't give me anything that takes place at a high school, and is kind of boring in that manner.

teenagers on the run= heaven!

let me know, thanks!