To Jehovah's Witnesses only please i need your help?

Im 21 and ive been inactive for 3 years. I want to become a publisher again and eventually get baptized as i know this is he right thing to do and i love Jehovah. However ive been dating my boyfriend now for 3 years. He is against religion of any kind, he believes in God though just not religion. I am completely in... show more Im 21 and ive been inactive for 3 years. I want to become a publisher again and eventually get baptized as i know this is he right thing to do and i love Jehovah. However ive been dating my boyfriend now for 3 years. He is against religion of any kind, he believes in God though just not religion. I am completely in love with him he is the nicest sweetest person and everyone loves him, that's the only thing that is wrong with him. Im questioning the fact that if i become a publisher he will stop me from further advancing. Advice please, i really don't want to brake up with him i love him dearly. He doesn't mind it when i go to the kingdom hall, i just don't know how hard it will be for us because he does not understand that it is a sin to fornicate and he wants to get married when he graduates from college and has a good job he has two more years to go. Please give me advice. JW ONLY please.
Update: Thank you so much to everyone, i am suffering so much because i love Jehovah, and i love my boyfriend very much. I would love for him to accept a book study and that is going to be a goal of mine. Because right now i am not willing to give up on the relationship just yet. I am always going to put Jehovah first no... show more Thank you so much to everyone, i am suffering so much because i love Jehovah, and i love my boyfriend very much. I would love for him to accept a book study and that is going to be a goal of mine. Because right now i am not willing to give up on the relationship just yet. I am always going to put Jehovah first no matter what.

And to make it a little clearer i have been inactive since i was 13 im sorry i wrote 3 years my mind got a litle cooku there while writting, and i have been with my boyfriend for 3 years
Update 2: Mr. Deeds, thank you, he is against religion but once he told me that he would accept a book study just to see what it was about. But if he is willing to go trough with it, i will find the best brother possibly an elder to give him study that way all of his questions can be answered. His main argument is that... show more Mr. Deeds, thank you, he is against religion but once he told me that he would accept a book study just to see what it was about. But if he is willing to go trough with it, i will find the best brother possibly an elder to give him study that way all of his questions can be answered. His main argument is that religion is just something made up by men to control men, and that the bible was written by inperfect men, things like that so if i can get a brother to touch his heart i will be so happy. He really does have a big heart. Jehovah is gathering all of his lost sheep (as to say) before the world ends and maybe he is one. Ive heard of even criminals who have become witnesses so i have hope in him. If he ever asks me to choose between him and Jah which he has never done before i will with out a doubt choose Jah, my love for Jah and his things are not comparable.
Update 3: Edit: the reason why i became inactive is because i had doubts about the organisation but now i know there is no other. And i have been trough a lot and my family my father's family are atheists and they have influenced me a lot, because i always told my self that if they arent in paradise with me, they i dont... show more Edit: the reason why i became inactive is because i had doubts about the organisation but now i know there is no other. And i have been trough a lot and my family my father's family are atheists and they have influenced me a lot, because i always told my self that if they arent in paradise with me, they i dont want to be there. Also ive had a very bad example from my stepfather who has been expelled 2 times and he is has a lot of hatred towards me but he is now changing. I dont blame anyone for my decisions anymore, but myself.
Update 4: I was raised in the truth in Cuba, my stepfather's family are all witnesses and they gave me book study at the age of 5 and from there on i became a publisher until the age of 13 when i became inactive but i never stopped going to the Commemoration of Jesus' Death (im not sure if this is how you say it in... show more I was raised in the truth in Cuba, my stepfather's family are all witnesses and they gave me book study at the age of 5 and from there on i became a publisher until the age of 13 when i became inactive but i never stopped going to the Commemoration of Jesus' Death (im not sure if this is how you say it in english) and i have never missed one assembly and i attend meetings mostly on sundays, now i am going to get back on m y feet but the truth has always been in my heart
Update 5: Everyone please pray for me, i spoke to my boyfriend and i told him i wanted to become publisher and eventually get baptized and i asked him not to come in between me and my goals. And he said he was not going to sacrifice his needs and that i was very selfish and i only thought about me me and he said: what about... show more Everyone please pray for me, i spoke to my boyfriend and i told him i wanted to become publisher and eventually get baptized and i asked him not to come in between me and my goals. And he said he was not going to sacrifice his needs and that i was very selfish and i only thought about me me and he said: what about me was is in it for me? I told him to think about it and that i was not asking much from him and he just said there was nothing to think about. And he broke up with me. Im in tears right now. My heart is broken right now, and im begging Jehova to giveme strenght because im doing this for him and he has made me open my eyes and realise its not worth it.
Update 6: I woke up today feeling so weak, i cried my self to sleep last night. I just cant beleive a 3 year relationship is over, but this has made me realise that there is nothing standing in my way now. After i woke up i turned on the computer and i saw so many answers here, i could not be more thankful for all of the... show more I woke up today feeling so weak, i cried my self to sleep last night. I just cant beleive a 3 year relationship is over, but this has made me realise that there is nothing standing in my way now. After i woke up i turned on the computer and i saw so many answers here, i could not be more thankful for all of the support i have received from you guys. Thank oh so much, please keep me in your prayers, My name is Ailec Rojas and i live in Orlando Florida USA
thank you and feel free to email me supersweet17@hotmail.com
Update 7: A lot of you have written to me to my yahoo account, but i dont use that account guys and for some reason i try and reply to you all but it doesnt let me So please write me hear: supersweet17@hotmail.com

and i will thank you all so much