With certain banks, is it possible to cash checks online ?

I want to cash some birthday checks that are about to expire (they were from August & from September of last year b/c my birthdays on the 1st of Sept. ) my problem is that because i currently work & live in the middle of nowhere in upstate NY, the checks of the bank's from my family members (who live all over... show more I want to cash some birthday checks that are about to expire (they were from August & from September of last year b/c my birthdays on the 1st of Sept. ) my problem is that because i currently work & live in the middle of nowhere in upstate NY, the checks of the bank's from my family members (who live all over the states from Oregon to New Jersey!) such as J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, N.A., Fairfax County Fed Credit Union, Comerica & others are all not located near where i am, how can i cash these checks?, is there any other way than driving hours + to each one separately?. Please, if you know anything about these types of matters & believe you can answer my question i would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
Update: but how do I deposit the checks into my bank account when the closest bank i belong to (Bank of America ) is about 2 hours away?