Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Christians, what is the most Christ-like thing you do on a regular basis?

39 Answers

Relevance
  • KBC
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That is a very good question. I try to humble myself. If ego took hold, it would affect how I view myself and other people, which would also affect how I treat them. Prejudice is something I could do without and I don't let it get the best of a potential opportunity to spread some love.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

By definition, Christian does mean "Christlike." To be Christlike does not mean being good, but to teach and preach as Jesus did. Many saved people should not even be considered Christian because of the way they act. Many people both religious and nonreligious think they are good people, but goodness will not get you to heaven. Only trusting Jesus as your personal savior will. I conclude that since you are not saved and do not teach others about Jesus, you are not a Christian. And since you are not for Christ, you are an anti-Christ.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I attend Mass each week and worship my Lord. I try to love and see Christ in each person (not always successful; I am a work in progress). I try to forgive offenses (bad habit of bearing grudges; but, I am getting better!). I try to stay focused on things of the spirit and not the flesh. I listen to music which transports me to the divine. I try to watch programs which elevate me spiritually (not easy; I love CSI Miami). I am a sinner, constantly repenting and waiting for my Savior to return. Come, Lord Jesus; please, Hurry!

• 1 decade ago

Pray

Source(s): Jesus prayed a lot.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I Know
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I tell as many people as possible about the saving grace of God through Jesus' vicarious death to save all who believe in Him that they may join in the glories of heaven for eternity.

Unfortunately not all want to go to heaven as evidenced by posts on this site and the thumbs down received.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Trying to live by that golden rule which , by the way, is not easy much of the time, but I try.

I'm an atheist by the way...so, yeah.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pray unceasingly

• Rob P
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Love all Unconditionally, without an agenda, without fail.

Blessings

Source(s): **Note: Not a Christian but a student to the actual teachings of Christ Yeshua and all our great Masters.
  • 1 decade ago

Forgive.

• 1 decade ago

Love.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.