Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 1 decade ago

The itsy bitsy spider crawled into my bed!?

Ahhhh...I'm so freaked out right now! *shivers* This hairy black spider crawled onto my bed when I was making it and it's still there. I don't want to sleep there now:[ What are some ways to make sure the spider is out? Or just to forget he is there?

POLL: Is it super humid right now where you live?

Star if you don't love icky spiders ;]

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

did you know on average ...a human swallows 8 spiders a year while they are sleeping??

• 1 decade ago

Sharing a bed with a spider usually results in a squished spider.

Just put it on the floor.

• 1 decade ago

ok this is what you do get the vacuum cleaner and get a zip lock bag and get the manual blower thing that vaccums have attached to it and blow the spider into the zip lock bag then close it and throw the bag out your window lol

Good Luck and yea it is humid where i live

Hopefully i won't get any spiders lol

• 1 decade ago

ew ew ew! i absolutely hate bugs especially spiders they give me the creeps! last night, i was on my laptop and i felt something crawling on my hand and i panicked and shoved it off but thankfully it was just an ant, no spider(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

eeek..i would sleep in a couch until i get a new bed!!! lol..spiders go everywhere they please and if its tiny, u might not even know if its out of your bed

and yeah its pretty humid outside..ughhh cant wait 'til its winter

• 1 decade ago

ew, get some one to get rid of it but DON'T KILL IT! It's bad luck!

And yeah, it's really hot and humid here. yesterday it was like 120 degrees farenheit.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it wont hurt you .just leave it alone.

its bad luck to kill a spider, you know.

and yes i live in montreal and its pretty humid.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yeah its humid. and Ahhh!!!!! Omg i hate spiders. Hm maybe get someone to kill it.

• jake.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

ew ew ew! i hate bugs.

lmao when i read your question a bug like, crawled across my computer screen. i was freaked out>.<

haha no it isnt.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

remove all the sheets and blankets and make ur bed before you go to sleep. i can't say they won't come back but its better than nothing....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.