2010 Camry Le vs 2010 Mazda 3i Touring?

Which car is better?

• Best Answer

The difference between a Mazda 3i and a Camry is style, one is sporty the other bland. Reputation, Camry casts a long shadow over all competitors because of it's well known reliability in years past. And, what ever it is you want in a car. I drive a Mazda 3 and would buy another one.

I have driven both cars and this is my honest opinion. The camry is more aimed at the mainstream buyer who wants soft compliant ride while the mazda 6 has a a little more stiffer suspension but much better handling. Both offer great value compared to the domestics. The interior is where the Mazda 6 shines because it feels a little more upscale, the camry i test drove had more cheaper plastics and the alignment of some dash panels were off, Before the camry had a stellar reputation but toyota has been slipping in quality recently.Personally i would go with the mazda 6 but its personal preference, you should test drive both yourself and decide which one is good for you.

I actually have a 2010 Mazda3i Touring in Graphite Mica and I absolutely love it! Tomorrow will be the one month date that I have had it. It is a great car that has been redesigned for the new year and I love the fact that not that many people have it yet. I love the design and even though a lot of people have had comments of the front grill of the car, it is still better than the Camry... NOT A BORING CAR!!! Oh yeah it has bluetooth technology and I can call people through my steering wheel. and it streams bluetooth audio from my iPhone

Source(s): I own a 2010 Mazda3 iTouring

Mazda mazda mazda

Zoom Zoom Forever

Source(s): Mazda6 owner
  • Don S

I'd take a Mazda over a bland over-rated Toyota any day of the week but I take the Honda Accord over either of them.

• they are in the same price range. mazda has WAY more cool features. bluetooth, steering wheel mounted controls, air, cruise, you can get one with the sunroof/bose package for a little bit more. the glovebox goes alllll the way back, you can stick your arm in there up to your shoulder. 4 cup holders and 4 bottle holders, one in every door. i could go on and on and on....the reliability of both vehicles is top notch. i had a toyota matrix that was great to me for a long time, and i sell mazda's. so....i love both cars, but i'd pick the mazda because it's more bang for your buck.

Source(s): if you are anywhere near WA, you should buy it from me!

Go with the Camry you won't be sorry!

mazda