Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Someone told me that there is no out of state fee to go to the University of Arkansas...?

just checking their credibility (:

is that true?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are heading out to college soon, you better get used to doing your own research and getting your own information. There was no reason why you couldn't of gone to the U of A web site and gotten the answer yourself in less than 5 minutes.

Any questions you have about a college, the answer is probably right on their web site, and if not, the admissions office would be happy to help you. Rules, requirements and policies are different from college to college, get the information you need right from the college you are interested in.

• 1 decade ago

No, it's not true. If you go to their website you will see that the non-resident cost of tuition is more than twice what the resident cost is (just like with the majority of schools).

• Rabbit
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

http://treasurer.uark.edu/tuition.asp?pagestate=Av...

Non-Residency tuition at the University of Arkansas is around $11,000.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont see why there wouldn't be. It's a public school and if you are not living in that state you would usually have to pay... unless they are having enrollment problems in which they might lift that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

that's to go online I believe.

Source(s): I was looking at this school before.
  • 1 decade ago

you could go to their website and or call them and ask them

Source(s): good luck with schoool!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.