Government help yes or no?

Seeing the fuss that has been raised over the health care plan... Do you think that they should just get rid of all the government programs and see how we like paying for everything. I mean everything(police,fire,schools,libraries,health care,jails,roads and anything else the government paid for) and just use tax... show more Seeing the fuss that has been raised over the health care plan... Do you think that they should just get rid of all the government programs and see how we like paying for everything. I mean everything(police,fire,schools,libraries... care,jails,roads and anything else the government paid for) and just use tax money to fight wars and pay military personnel..... ? Just a thought. I just wonder how many people could afford to pay for it all. I personally think that it will take a combination of the people making some effort to prevent serious issues like diabetes due to morbid obesity, heart disease, and any other preventable health issues. Tell me what you think.
Update: @ gov. of, by and for the sheep. Yes I pay taxes... and your taxes are a shared effort among the people so that would have to go also. That means the teachers salary that is paid by every one regardless if your child attends public school would be your responsibility.
Update 2: @everyone We all know that everyone pays Taxes... So if your answer is revolving around the fact that you pay taxes that would no longer be the case. That is a form of assistance because we all share the cost for things... So that means if the road that leads to your house needs a traffic light then it would be... show more @everyone We all know that everyone pays Taxes... So if your answer is revolving around the fact that you pay taxes that would no longer be the case. That is a form of assistance because we all share the cost for things... So that means if the road that leads to your house needs a traffic light then it would be up to the people that live near that road to come together decide if it needs to be one there and then pay for it. That would just be the people that live in the immediate area of the road lets say a 3 mile radius. Now look up the cost to pave a 4 mile stretch of road and think of the small percentage that comes from your taxes... So from here on I will be deleting answers that revolve around taxes seeing that no one gets that they are a form of help from your government. So again we will only share the cost of paying Military and war.