How come my girlfriend got mad at me?

When I came home from work late last night, I saw her dressed up in a really sexy lingerie and had make up on. I told her she look really stunning. She was talking to me then before she can finish her words, I already was making out with her for like 5 min ish. That's all we did, just heavily making out. I feel asleep since it was late and work is tiring. The next morning (now), she got really mad at me for falling asleep on her. Was it the unfinished words that she wanted to finish? I just really want to kiss her so badly. I thought that's what she wanted for me to kiss her when she's dressed like that and I did kiss her. She is still mad at me. Any reason why?

Best Answer

you only gave her the chicky chicky when she wanted the boom boom as well

I think she might have been hoping for a little more than just kissing. Maybe she was in the mood for sex, and you sort of insulted her by not even being able to stay awake for that. She might think you just weren't interested in doing it. Just tell her that it's not her, but that you we're knackered after a long day of working.

Good luck!

Because she was looking for action pack night.

haha dude she was wanting s3x.. well just tell her that you will make it up to her