Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Comic con -breaking dawn?

Comic con -breaking dawn?

i live in england , and my parents said i could go to the comic con of breaking dawn , but i have to buy the tickets myself, and go with some friends .

does anyone know where i can get cheap flights , hotels. and how much the comic con tickets are?

and where it acctually is!?

and how old you have to be to fly byyourself?

thanks

i know its ages away but i have to save up ! !

thank you !

• *C*
    Favorite Answer

Comic-Con is traditionally a four-day event (Thursday through Sunday—though a four-hour preview night on Wednesday is open to guests pre-registered for all four days) held during the summer in San Diego, California, at the San Diego Convention Center.

As well as a general admission ticket you will need to buy a ticket to the 'Breaking Dawn' Panel, which will be a Q & A with the cast like it was this year.

A ticket to Comic Con costs about £40 for all 4 days or £20 for an individual day, and they sell out so it's best to buy one as soon as they go on sale. Also, book your hotel early too because they charge ridiculously huge prices for the Comic-Con weekend if you book close to the time.

Comic-Con 2009 only happened a few weeks ago and already the Online Attendee Registration for 2010 is about to open, so really really really, make a plan and book early! For everything!

Flights to the West coast of America from England cost around £350 at the cheapest.

A great website is http://www.expedia.co.uk/ because it will let you book a flight for San Diego and your hotel at the same time, which makes it cheaper, but a hotel would be at least £50 per night.

The Comic-Con website itself lists hotels and how near they are to the Convention, (if you don't want to pay loads for cabs stay as near as you can!) http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_hotel.shtml

Hope this was helpful in some way, let me know if you have any more questions!

P.S About the flying thing, I flew by myself when I was 12, dunno what official rules are though!

you can fly alone really early, but with a airline employee. Assuming you guys have southwest airlines, which you probably don't, download something call "Ding!". for cheap flight info